CANNA RHIZOTONIC 1 LITRE
CANNA RHIZOTONIC 1 LITRE
Rhizotonic has a vitalizing effect on root growth. A sophisticated mix of, among other vitamins and trace elements ensures strong and healthy roots. This allows the plant to develop well and they are less susceptible to disease. Rhizotonic is readily absorbed and leaves no residue.
You use this additive when the root system of a plant is vulnerable -for example, in the first weeks after germination or after repotting. Rhizotonic with a young plant will catch on faster and displaced by plant roots quickly. You can use this additive in each culture method and in combination with all types of Canna plant fertilizer. The plant is poorly rooted and can the nutrients it does not record properly, you can spray diluted Rhizotonic on the blade.
Transport, potting, pruning may cause stress every big change. A stress situation caused stagnant growth and reduced resistance. Often the plant looks unhealthy soon. By administering Rhizotonic, in the feed water or by means of leaf purge, the plant can quickly regroup. Often, the growth resumes almost immediately.
Rhizotonic is a plant extract based on mineral-rich algae from the Arctic Ocean. The substances from these algae are very similar to our own growth and defense materials of a fast-growing plant. The additive contains carbohydrates that cellular support natural defenses. In total, more than sixty Rhizotonic contains active ingredients.
To be used on any substrate, in combination with all CANNA food products.
Nutrients are often just put to the proper pH. For example, the plant can make optimal use of the nutrients. If the pH of a nutrient something is too low it can be raised with RHIZOTONIC to the desired pH.
- To use Shake bottle well;
- Start using RHIZOTONIC as soon as the first roots of the plant are visible;
- Dissolve 40 ml RHIZOTONIC in 10 liters of tap water (1: 250);
- Use in unhealthy plants or plant nutrients with no stress, but only RHIZOTONIC (± 3 to 5 days);
- Dosage 40 ml to 10 liters of tap water and a pH-value of 6.0. RHIZOTONIC namely works best at low EC values;
- Then, this solution 1-6 times daily to the growth medium;
- When repotting, it is best to treat the growing medium with a RHIZOTONIC solution;
- RHIZOTONIC includes fresh seaweed. For optimum operation, these should not be exposed to excessive temperatures or light. Only then can a uniform, high quality product guaranteed;
- RHIZOTONIC can be used at each plant as a foliar spray. Spray the leaves once a week. Dosage 20-40 ml in 10 liters of tap water (1: 500) and a pH-value of 6.0.
Plants in the growth
- Week 1: mix RHIZOTONIC in the nutrient tank (possibly with the nutrient solution). Dosage 40 ml to 10 liters of tap water, PH value between 5.5-6.0;
- Week 2: RHIZOTONIC mixing with the nutrient solution. Dosage 10-20 ml per 10 liters of tap water;
- From week 3: mix RHIZOTONIC with the nutrient solution. Dosage 5 ml per 10 liters of tap water.
- Only start using pH additives, after adding RHIZOTONIC;
- By the use of RHIZOTONIC increases the pH-value;
- About Fertilizing has a negative effect on the nature of the soil and the plant;
- RHIZOTONIC is 100% vegetable and suitable for cultivation on soil, coco and hydro;
- Frost-free, closed and dark;
- Keep out of reach of children.
Guarantees / Warranties
The packaging is made from 100% Polyethylene (PVC and cadmium free), an easily biodegradable plastic and recyclable.