CANNA HYDRO VEGA A+B 10 LITRE
CANNA HYDRO VEGA A+B 10 LITRE
The fertilizer Canna Hydro Vega is part of the Canna Hydro product line for run-to-waste hydro systems. Hydro Vega has the ideal mix of nutrients for vegetables and fast-growing plants in the growth phase.
Nutrients hydro culture systems
We have developed this specialty plant nutrition for hydro systems as a pioneer in the eighties. The knowledge and experience contained in this product is reflected in lush root development and vital growth shoots. Hydro Vega is rich in directly absorbable nitrogen compounds, high quality EDDHA iron chelates and trace elements. These components help the plant to fully absorb the nutrients. For the flowering stage to use Hydro Flores.
Tailored to local tap water
The composition of the tap water is a factor of interest in a hydro-culture system. We have Hydro Vega matched to the composition of the tap water. In the Netherlands we offer three versions: for hard and soft water - and the Meuse in the Rijnmond region. With the right variant gives you the best result.
Breeding Hydro Vega?
Canna Hydro Vega plant food can be purchased at almost any garden stores in the Netherlands. Find a store near you. Are you going to grow with a recirculating hydro-culture system, be sure to check here our Hydro Information Paper. With our nutrition calculator can establish a feeding schedule.
- To use Shake bottle well;
- A ready to use Canna Vega A & B nutrient solution is made by diluting the A & B concentrates in equal parts with tap water;
- First add Canna Vega A to the nutrient;
- Stir well, then add Canna Vega B;
- Fill the nutrient reservoir with tap water;
- The dosage for seeds and cuttings: 10ml Canna Vega A & B 10 liters of tap water;
- Add Canna Vega and Canna Vega A to B, A maximum of 40 ml and 40 ml B with 10 liters of tap water (1: 250);
- Stir well and leave the nutrient solution for a few hours;
- Recommended pH: 5.2 - 6.2;
- Recommended EC value: 1.8 - 2.7 mS / cm 2. (= EC value of the power supply + the EC value of the tap water);
- To be used during the growing period (18 uurbelichting and the first 1-3 weeks of flowering uurbelichting 12);
- regularly changing diet;
- Switching from Canna Vega A & B feed to Canna Flores A & B power when bloom formation begins.
Because the buffering effect and the EC value of tap water per site varies greatly, preventing the above guidelines can not be met. Always check the pH and EC value. The pH value can be increased with Canna pH Plus and pH decrease with Canna Canna pH Min Min growth or flowering.
- For the plant's flowering phase Canna has developed another fertilizer Hydro Flores;
- Frost-free, closed and dark place (UV light breaks down the chelates in the nutrient);
- Keep out of reach of children.
Guarantees / Warranties
CANNA only works with high graded nutrients and chelates, which are immediately and completely available for the plant. The bottle is made from 100% Polyethylene (PVC and cadmium free), an easily degradable plastics and recyclable.