CANNA AQUA VEGA A+B 10 LITRE
CANNA AQUA VEGA A+B 10 LITRE
CANNA Aqua Vega is a plant nutrition for a recirculating hydro system, tailored to the needs of vegetable and fast-growing plants in the growth phase. This product line is part of the AQUA product line.
Growth stage hydrocultures
In hydrocultures on a recirculating system, your plant extracts nutrients directly from the feed water. Aqua Vega contains directly absorbable nitrogen compounds, high quality EDDHA iron chelates and trace elements. With Aqua Vega, the plant always has the right nutrients for optimal growth during hydrocultures. For flowering and fruiting use Aqua Flores.
Self-regulating pH value
The composition of the feed water changes during the cultivation. This affects the pH of the feed water. At Aqua Vega, the pH values remain between 5.2 and 6.2 (see graph below). This value can only be exceeded during rooting. As a result, you do not need to adjust the pH value during cultivation, as with other plant nutrients - making this complex cultivation method a little easier.
Cultivating with Aqua Vega?
CANNA Aqua Vega plant nutrition is for sale at almost all garden specialist stores in the Netherlands. Find the nearest point of sale. If you are growing with a recirculating hydro system, please check our AQUA Infopaper. With our nutrition calculator you can draw up a nutrition schedule.
- Before use, shake the bottle well;
- A ready-made CANNA Aqua Vega nutritional solution is achieved by diluting the A & B concentrates in equal parts with tap water;
- Fill the food tank with tap water;
- Add CANNA Aqua Vega A and CANNA Aqua Vega B, up to 20 ml A and 20 ml B on 10 liters tap water (1: 500);
- Stir well and allow the food solution to stand for a few hours;
- Recommended pH value: 5.2 - 6.2 and EC value: 1.1 - 1.9 mS / cm2; Use during the growing period (18 hour exposure and the first (1-3) weeks flowering period (12 hour exposure) until the first flower formation begins;
- Due to the special composition of the CANNA Aqua feed, the pH value, once provided with the correct value (5.2-6.2), should not be adjusted again;
- Change the diet regularly, at least once in 1 to 2 weeks;
- Switching from CANNA Aqua Vega A & B feed to CANNA Aqua Flores A & B feed when flowering begins or when the pH of the circulation begins to drop below 5.0-5.2. This pH decrease is due to the fact that the plant asks for flowering elements.
- For the flowering phase of the plant, CANNA has developed another fertilizer, Aqua Flores;
- Frost free, closed and dark (UV light breaks down chelates contained in the feed);
- Keep out of reach of children.
Guarantees / Guarantees
CANNA only works with high quality pure nutrients and chelates, which are directly and completely absorbable for the plant.
The dosage vial is made of 100% Polyethylene (PVC and Cadmium Free), an easily degradable plastic that is also recyclable.