BAC X-SEED 10 GRAM
BAC X-SEED 10 GRAM
X-Seed is a fully plant product for seed treatment and is used in horticulture. It is an excellent means to promote germination of seeds and a root and growth stimulator. It can be used successfully to treat seeds of vegetables such as tomatoes, paprika, eggplant, lettuce, cucumbers and cabbage, as well as small flower seeds. The results are certified by the tests at the Faculty of Horticulture at the University of Agricultural Sciences and Veterinary Medicine of Bucharest.
The plant offers more resistance to pathogenic fungi, especially specific diseases that affect the roots. Since X-Seed is a 100% natural product, it can be used in both conventional and organic agriculture and horticulture.
- X-Seed is a ready-to-use product! Shake a little X-Seed into a dish for immediate use;
- Use it only for a single group of seeds and do not shake the remaining back to prevent contamination of the product;
- Leave the seeds in the product for 60 minutes before planting;
- This treatment can be applied to untreated and chemically treated seeds, where X-Seed is compatible with any other product, biological or chemical.
Key Features and Benefits
- Very effective;
- Certain cultivation;
- No synthetic chemical product;
- Increases plant growth power;
- Improves the immune system of the plant.
XSEED is a very useful product in the mass production of cuttings. A shortening of germination time is a big advantage for growers.
- Saving energy costs;
- Possibility to sow 6-10 days later;
- Best price - quality ratio;
- Improved revenue.
Accelerated root growth and increased growth rate of the plant: a healthy root system and powerful shoots!
Faster growth and healthier shoots - 8 days after sowing, the treated plants between 300 and 400% are better developed than the untreated. The faster increase in the root system increases the ability of the plant to absorb manure and nutrients.