CANNA HYDRO VEGA A+B 1 LITRE
CANNA HYDRO VEGA A+B 1 LITRE
The plant nutrition Canna Hydro Vega is part of the Canna Hydro product line for run-to-waste hydro systems. Hydro Vega contains the ideal mix of nutrients for vegetables and fast growing plants in the growth phase.
Plant nutrition hydro growth systems
We developed this specialized plant nutrition for hydro systems as pioneer in the 1980s. The knowledge and experience in this product will be reflected in lush root development and vital growth routes. Hydro Vega is rich in directly absorbable nitrogen compounds, high-grade EDDHA iron chelates and trace elements. These components help the plant to fully absorb the nutrients. Before the flowering phase, use Hydro Flores.
Equipped with local tap water
The composition of the tap water is a factor of importance in a hydro growth system. We have adapted Hydro Vega to the composition of the tap water. In the Netherlands we offer three variants: for hard and soft water - and for the Maaswater in the Rijnmond region. With the right variant you get the best result.
Growing with Hydro Vega?
Canna Hydro Vega plant nutrition is for sale at virtually all garden specialist stores in the Netherlands. Find the nearest point of sale. If you grow with a recirculating hydro growth system, please check our Hydro Infopaper. With our nutrition calculator you can draw up a nutrition schedule.
- Before use use the bottle to shake well;
- A ready-made Canna Vega A & B nutritional solution is achieved by diluting the A & B concentrates in equal parts with tap water;
- First add Canna Vega A to the nutrient vessel;
- Well stirring and then add CANNA Vega B;
- Fill the food tank with tap water;
- The dosage for seeds and cuttings: 10 ml Canna Vega A & B on 10 liters tap water;
- Add Canna Vega A and Canna Vega B, up to 40 ml A and 40 ml B on 10 liters tap water (1: 250);
- Stir well and allow the food solution to stand for a few hours;
- Recommended pH: 5.2 - 6.2;
- Recommended EC value: 1.8 - 2.7 mS / cm2. (= EC value of the power supply + EC value of tap water);
- To be used during the growing period (18 hours exposure and the first 1-3 weeks bloom period 12 hours exposure);
- Regularly refresh nutrition;
- Switching from Canna Vega A & B feed to Canna Flores A & B nutrition when flowering begins.
Because the buffering effect and the EC value of the tap water vary widely from one place to another, the above guidelines may not be met. Therefore always check the pH and the EC value. The pH can be increased with Canna pH Plus and decrease with Canna pH Min growth or CANNA pH Min bloom.
- For the flowering phase of the plant, Canna has developed another fertilizer, Hydro Flores;
- Frost free, closed and dark (UV light breaks down chelates contained in the feed);
- Keep out of reach of children.
Guarantees / Guarantees
CANNA only works with high quality pure nutrients and chelates, which are directly and completely absorbable for the plant. The dosage vial is made of 100% Polyethylene (PVC and Cadmium Free), a readily degradable plastic that is also recyclable.